Sunday, January 22, 2012

Life is Good!!

Hi! I hope this blog post finds everyone well. I was just sitting here thinking about my life and how God has been blessing me and my family. I started a new job on January 4, 2012, and I got my first paycheck Friday. It was amazing! It is more money that I have ever made in my life, and I'm getting to work at home as a full-time employee with benefits in a field that I really love! I have a husband who loves me with all of his heart and who I love with all of my heart, three children and three stepchildren (as well as one daughter-in-law) who I love very much, and one absolutely beautiful grandbaby who I also love so very much. (I know that technically Lillian is my step-granddaughter which some people may feel makes me nothing at all to her, but I plan to love her like a grandmother anyway, no matter what anyone else thinks or feels!) Things are really starting to look up. Bill is happy because he will actually be able to retire when the time comes. He thought he had lost his chance after his divorce, but he now feels that he is getting his life back. I am so happy that I have played a part in that because if anyone deserves a chance to have a good life, it is Bill. He is absolutely the most wonderful man I know and have ever known! I thank God every day that he and I have this chance to be together. If it weren't for him, I would still be that pitiful little doormat of a woman that everyone, even my so-called friends, just walked all over. However, Bill let me see what he sees when he looks at me, and I began to realize that I am someone who has something wonderful to offer. MeeMaw was right about him. She told him the first Thanksgiving we spent together at her house that I needed someone in my life to help me, and he has done that and so much more! He is my very best friend, and I love him soooo much! I praise you, God, for blessing Bill and me so much and for giving us both another chance at a wonderful life!!!  I pray that everyone gets such a chance! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment