Sunday, October 30, 2011

If Tomorrow Never Comes.....

My mom posted pictures of the headstones of my three family members that passed away this year. My two young cousins, Brandi and Zoe, have pictures, and my grandmother's has a symbol showing that she was a skin donor.


                           
As I was viewing these tonight, I started thinking about the fact once again that you just never really know when it will be your time or someone else's time to go. Only God knows the exact time and place. Because of this, we need to make sure that we tell the ones we love exactly how we feel about them right now. You may never have another chance in this life. If there are people that you love that you haven't exactly treated quite right over the years, you need to take time to call them and let them know that you never meant to be that way. Let them know, too, how much you really care about them, love them, and are proud of them. This is especially true for parents and children. Children, no matter how old they are, need to know that their parents love them and are proud of them. Please don't let another day go by without doing this. It is more important than you know. God bless!

I know I've shared this before, but another listen never hurts.



No comments:

Post a Comment