Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!!

Hi, everyone!! Yes, I decided to start my first blog. This blog is here for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, I want to reach out to those women who think they are not pretty enough, smart enough, talented enough, or just plain good enough have all of the things life has to offer. I'm here to tell you that you can have the desires of your heart, but it takes getting to know who you really are and learning what you really want out of your life. Once you determine that, you have to make up your mind that you are going to get out there and grab it, whatever it is!

This blog is also for those women out there who think they just have to have a man to take care of them and feel worthless if they don't have one. Let me tell you something: you don't need a man to be a successful woman. Women who think they always have to have a man  are the very ones that attract the LOSERS out there. They actually sense your neediness, and they use it to get what they want! Don't let that be you. You have to take time and see what you can do on your own first. An independent woman is the kind who attracts a quality man.

Finally, I want to use this blog as a way of helping me. It will give me an outlet for my frustrations and personal heartaches and help me find ways of dealing with them.

So let's see where this blog takes us! I pray that I can be a help in some way to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment